Phx ComiCon Meeting

  • dameshahara
    Message 1 of 37 , May 13, 2013
      Phx ComiCon is only a week and a half away! The Boffers were made Saturday. Thank you Sir Liam, Sir Errand, and Sir Aldra for you work on these.

      I wish to have a meeting with those planning to participate in this event at Wednesday Night's Fighter Practice. Please try to be at this meeting. We will be discussing the set up of our area, the combat schedule and the Kids Activity Sessions.
      I am aware that a couple won't be able to make this meeting because of the drive, I will contact you personally after the meeting.

      See you then,
      Dame Shahara of Lion's Court
      Autocrat
    • dameshahara
      Message 37 of 37 , Apr 28

        Greetings Everyone,

        To those who have volunteered to participate in the Historical Costuming Fashion Show at ComiCon on Sunday, there has been some changes in the schedule and location.  The time has been moved for the show to later in the afternoon which helps us out considerably with booth coverage.  Instead of taking up our entire day, the Fashion Show has been moved to start at 3:30.  The location has been moved back to the Convention Center.  We will be in the Greenroom #131 B & C.

        This means we have check in at 2:15 instead of 11:00.  Remember, all paperwork on your entry must be emailed to Jo Stommel by midnight on the 30th, just two days away.  The email address is on the form.  Three have already been sent in.  Thank you to the volunteers.

        If there is anyone else who wishes to be included in the Photo-shoot afterwards, you need to be in the Greenroom by 4:30 for the Meet and Greet afterwards.

        Thank you to all who are participating in ComiCon.  Umbrians Rock!

        Dame Shahara