Phx ComiCon

  • dameshahara
    Message 1 of 37 , May 11 8:33 AM
      Greetings Umbria,
      Phx ComiCon is fast approaching! We will be making a trip down to the Phx Convention Center Wednesday evening May 23rd to set up our area. Those interested in helping, meet us La Parada Park at 5:30. We'll be leaving the park no later than 6. We have only till 8 to set up. Anyone wishing to help and needs a ride to set up, please let His Grace Gaetano or I know so we can make arrangements.

      We will also needs some tables, preferably 6 foot long tables, but we'll take anything we can get. If anyone has one we can barrow, please let me know. We need to ensure we have a solid barrier between our combat and the mundanes. His Grace Gaetano should be done with his Balista by then and we can use that as some of the barrier.

      I expect this years event to outshine last years and appreciate everyone's support and assistance. You've all be great.

      Umbria Rocks!
      Dame Shahara of Lion's Court
      Autocrat
    • dameshahara
      Message 37 of 37 , Apr 28

        Greetings Everyone,

        To those who have volunteered to participate in the Historical Costuming Fashion Show at ComiCon on Sunday, there has been some changes in the schedule and location.  The time has been moved for the show to later in the afternoon which helps us out considerably with booth coverage.  Instead of taking up our entire day, the Fashion Show has been moved to start at 3:30.  The location has been moved back to the Convention Center.  We will be in the Greenroom #131 B & C.

        This means we have check in at 2:15 instead of 11:00.  Remember, all paperwork on your entry must be emailed to Jo Stommel by midnight on the 30th, just two days away.  The email address is on the form.  Three have already been sent in.  Thank you to the volunteers.

        If there is anyone else who wishes to be included in the Photo-shoot afterwards, you need to be in the Greenroom by 4:30 for the Meet and Greet afterwards.

        Thank you to all who are participating in ComiCon.  Umbrians Rock!

        Dame Shahara