Canton of Balatro Sunday 05/05/2013 CHANGE IN START TIME!

  • Ryan Nee
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2013
      Greetings good populace!!

      The Canton of Balatro will be held this Sunday 5/5/2013 at our usual location at
      Kiwanis Park.

      As in years past once the high temps are above 90 degrees, we will be switching
      to summer hours. START TIME WILL BE 9AM.

      Bring your steel if you have it, and let's have some fun in the sun. :)

      -A fool to the dream,

      Sir Fafnir Hallgrim
      Knight Bachelor
      Knight Minister