Church of Fools War - April 20th, 2013, Estrella Mtn Park

  • James Sheppard
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2013
      This is a reminder regarding the Church of Fools War that is happening this weekend.

      Site opens Friday 4/19/2013 after 12pm

      We are camping at the Navy Campground. Make sure you let the person at the gate know that you are with the Adrian Empire/Kingdom of Umbria.

      Opening Court starts at 10 am on Saturday 4/20/2013

      All other activities start after court and in Fools tradition there is no set time for any one event. We will get to it when we get to it. So come out have fun and relax and not worry about things.

      Costs Reminder:
      $6 per day per vehicle if day tripping.
      Or
      $10 per Tent per night if Camping