Doing Well

  • dameshahara
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18 10:49 AM
      Greetings friends,
      Since I am receiving so many texts, I decided to get out of bed and respond to all at once. I'm not real good at texting.

      My surgery went very well. I've been confined to my bed for the last 3 weeks almost hooked up to an ice machine. That's been fun. I have been released to go back to work this Monday!

      Sorry I won't make Fool's War though. That would be a little too much on me at this time. But, I plan to be out at the park this Wednesay night. Will see you then.

      Dame Shahara
    • Joni Burd

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 19 8:27 AM
          Glad to hear you are doing well, Dame Shahara. My continued prayers for a quick and full recovery!

          Squire Bec Nia