Re: County Chimera estates meeting

  • marchdarrell
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2013
      Due to lack of interest, this meeting has been canceled. If any house members have any input they wish to give for either the local or Imperial Estates agenda, please write me personally.

      Also, we are below numbers by six members. I had hoped to discuss this issue at tonight's meeting, so I guess just recruit or something.

      Sir Beithar McBowen

      --- In Adria-Umbria@yahoogroups.com, Darrell March <beitharthedragon@...> wrote:

      > Fellow members of County Chimera,
      >
      > Sir Cameron has opened his keep to us this Thursday evening at 7:00pm for
      > our County estates meeting. We will be discussing both the local estates
      > and Imperial estates agendas. Please take the time to review both before
      > the meeting as the Imperial agenda is very large and the
      > less clarification we have to do at the meeting, the greater our chances of
      > actually getting through both.
      >
      > Thank you,
      >
      > Sir Beithar McBowen
      > Count of Chimera

    • dameshahara
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2013
        My Dear Count of Chimera,
        As I do not get into the egroups that much, I was not aware of a County Meeting being called. Just the same as I wasn't aware of the local estates meeting as it was posted to Umbria's private egroup. I guess I'll have to start checking both egroups for events.

        As I have questions and discussion on both the Local and Imperial Agendas, I will present myself at your Keep this evening. If others in the Barony and County wish to join us, I hope that they do.

        In Loyal Service,
        Dame Shahara of Lion's Court