Re: [Adria-Umbria] Coronation Feast-please read and respond!

  • Duncan Wallace
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2013

      I would like to rsvp. Thank you

      On Jan 5, 2013 1:08 PM, "Joni" <nyradudley@...> wrote:

      Due to shopping for the food for the feast, I NEED RSVP's for dinner by Wednesday, January 9 th. if you haven't sent your RSVP, please, please send me your numbers. I also need help with set up and tear down. Thank you!
      Sent from my iPad

    • Matthew
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 6, 2013
        Dame Natasha, Lady Sophie & myself will be present & taking part in the festivities!

        In Loyal Chaos,
        HG Sir Gaetano Anatolii dell'Umbria
        Re Senza un Trono
        Dominus del Ludus Lama di Crescente

        --- In Adria-Umbria@yahoogroups.com, Joni wrote:

        > Due to shopping for the food for the feast, I NEED RSVP's for dinner by Wednesday, January 9 th. if you haven't sent your RSVP, please, please send me your numbers. I also need help with set up and tear down. Thank you!
        > Sent from my iPad

      • Joni Burd
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 11, 2013
          Got you, thank you.

          Sent from my iPad

          On Jan 6, 2013, at 8:19 PM, "Matthew" <gaetanoanatolii@...> wrote:

          Dame Natasha, Lady Sophie & myself will be present & taking part in the festivities!

          In Loyal Chaos,
          HG Sir Gaetano Anatolii dell'Umbria
          Re Senza un Trono
          Dominus del Ludus Lama di Crescente

          --- In Adria-Umbria@yahoogroups.com, Joni wrote:

          > Due to shopping for the food for the feast, I NEED RSVP's for dinner by Wednesday, January 9 th. if you haven't sent your RSVP, please, please send me your numbers. I also need help with set up and tear down. Thank you!
          > Sent from my iPad

        • Joni Burd