Re: [Adria-Umbria] Coronation Feast: January 12, 2012 Time: 5:00-7:30 PM

  • Joni
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2013
      Thank you for your RSVP. I will let you know the price for the hobbits very soon.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Dec 31, 2012, at 9:23 AM, keara craig <kearacraig@...> wrote:

      is there a menu as of yet Good Lady?
      are the hobbits the same as the adults price for the meal?

      I am RSVPing for myself and my ward who is 9 anos. If there is anything we can do to assist you please let us know.
      LK Keara Craig.

    • ashton worral

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 4, 2013
          Just little ol me =D

          And I also have a few serving/cooking/serving type things. Let me know if you want to come over and peek.

          At the very least I know I'll be bringing 3 metal pitchers for water. I will also bring a 5 gallon igloo jug for water and ice. I can also bring a cooler for drink ice if it's needed.

          --- In Adria-Umbria@yahoogroups.com, ashton worral wrote:

          > RSVP 1 por favor.
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone
          >
          > On Jan 1, 2013, at 9:59 AM, "Joni" wrote:
          >
          > > Thank you for your RSVP. I will let you know the price for the hobbits very soon.
          > >
          > > Sent from my iPad
          > >
          > > On Dec 31, 2012, at 9:23 AM, keara craig wrote:
          > >

          > >> is there a menu as of yet Good Lady?
          > >> are the hobbits the same as the adults price for the meal?
          > >>

          > >> I am RSVPing for myself and my ward who is 9 anos. If there is anything we can do to assist you please let us know.
          > >> LK Keara Craig.

        • Joni Burd
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 4, 2013
            Sounds good. I am meeting with Jan and Karl tomorrow to pilfer some of their serving stuff. I am game for Sunday. Are we meeting and going together or should I just meet you at the church?

            Sent from my iPad

            On Jan 4, 2013, at 2:27 PM, "floofie_fluff" <floofie_fluff@...> wrote:

            Just little ol me =D

            And I also have a few serving/cooking/serving type things. Let me know if you want to come over and peek.

            At the very least I know I'll be bringing 3 metal pitchers for water. I will also bring a 5 gallon igloo jug for water and ice. I can also bring a cooler for drink ice if it's needed.

            --- In Adria-Umbria@yahoogroups.com, ashton worral wrote:

            > RSVP 1 por favor.
            >
            > Sent from my iPhone
            >
            > On Jan 1, 2013, at 9:59 AM, "Joni" wrote:
            >
            > > Thank you for your RSVP. I will let you know the price for the hobbits very soon.
            > >
            > > Sent from my iPad
            > >
            > > On Dec 31, 2012, at 9:23 AM, keara craig wrote:
            > >

            > >> is there a menu as of yet Good Lady?
            > >> are the hobbits the same as the adults price for the meal?
            > >>

            > >> I am RSVPing for myself and my ward who is 9 anos. If there is anything we can do to assist you please let us know.
            > >> LK Keara Craig.

          • Joni