Canton of Balatro 11/4/12 - 10AM!!!

  • Ryan Nee
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2012
      Good populace,

      The Canton of Balatro will be held this Sunday at the usual location at Kiwanis Park. We will be switching to our WINTER start time of 10am. (Hopefully this will allow some westsiders more time to make the event?)

      I have not one but a choice of two exciting tournaments planned, and will be letting the fighters choose between them.

      P.S. I will also have my steel on hand if any steel fighters want to get a list together and have a tourney!

      -A fool to the dream,

      Fafnir Hallgrim
      Viceroy, Canton of Balatro
      Knight Bachelor