Updated calendar for the Shire Auroch's Fjord

  • Jessi aka Jaylyn
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
      Greetings,
      Here is your updated calendar. Sir Thorn has graciously given me archery dates to fit with the schedule. Please note they are the week before. As is his request, if you would like to set up a practice time with him, email or call him and he's willing to work with you to find a time that works.

      In Service,
      Dame Jaylyn Duloc
      Shire Calendar Keeper

      December 22
           Yule Feast

      January 21st
           Monthly Archery shoot

      January 28th
           Monthly Event

      February 18th
           Monthly Archery Shoot

      February 25th

           Monthly Event
           Has been declared a **WAR**

      March 24th
           Monthly Archery Shoot

      March 31st
           Monthly Event
           if we get the duchy this will be our **Crown War** for Duke and Duchess

      April 14th
           Monthly Archery Shoot

      April 21st
           Monthly Event
           (date chosen due to last week of April being Biker Weekend)

      May ???
           Monthly event and School Demo at Mohave Valley Elementary
           There will not be an archery shoot for this month as of now

      June 23rd
           Monthly Archery Shoot

      June 30th
           Monthly event **Birthday WAR**
           Double event for June and July

      July 28th
           work day/planning meeting
           No Archery Shoot

      August 25th
           work day/planning meeting
           No Archery Shoot

      September 22nd
           Monthly Archery Shoot

      September 29th
           Monthly Event
           Double for August and September

      October 13th
           Monthly Archery Shoot

      October 18th through 21st???
           Hardyville Days
           Monthly Event on Saturday

      November 17th
           Monthly Archery Shoot

      November 24th
           Monthly Event

      December ???
           Yule Feast
    • Jessi aka Jaylyn
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8 10:54 AM
        Greetings all,
        Since I've been busy keeping the calendar up to date on the site, and there was a request for the calendar this way, here it is.

        INWL,
        Dame Jaylyn DuLoc
        Your calendar keeper

        April 14th
             Monthly Archery Shoot

        April 19th
             Shire Estates Meeting 5pm

        April 21st
             Monthly Event
             (date chosen due to last week of April being Biker Weekend)

        May 10th
             Shire Estates Meeting 5pm

        May ???
             Monthly event and School Demo at Mohave Valley Elementary
             There will not be an archery shoot for this month as of now

        June 7th
             Shire Estates Meeting 5pm