Re: Halloween Demo Tonight!

  • Natasha
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
      Greetings,

      We would like to thank all who attended this year's Halloween Demo at our Keep. Expecting only 7 members to show due to family, work, or prior plans with kids, we were suprised that 25 people showed up for this Demo! We had 4 Steel fighters and 6 Rapier/Shinai fighters. Huzzah to Umbria! The rest of the 25 assisted in the Candy Hording... *cough*, I mean, distributing...

      Our sitting royal, HIH Dame Shahara, presided over the entertainment from her throne upon her dias as her custodians monitored the collect of sweets by the locals. Our donation of sweets to the community was well received, though we were STILL unable to fill the "Bowl of Candy Death", but we'll try again next year... Thanks again for your support and we hope everyone had fun. I'm sure the neighborhood kids will be talking about this for the next year!

      With Sincerest Loyalty,
      Dame Natasha
      Knight Civil
      Domina del Ludus Lama di Crescente