War Practice!

  • Matthew
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 6:46 AM
      Attenzione Combattenti dell'Umbria!

      We are but a month away from Imperial Crown War on Labor Day weekend. That's the first weekend in Sept (Sept 3rd-4th) and this year it's being hosted by UMBRIA! So lets gather a good showing and take the War on behalf of those we support!

      To this end, I suggest we begin our War Practices (which really should have begun a month or so ago) at our Wed night practices. These served us well at Banner War and enabled us to take on numbers twice our own. So, I will see everyone at practice starting NEXT WEEK since this wed nite is Thunar!

      In Loyal Chaos,
      Ser Gaetano Anatolii
      Re Senza un Trono
      1st "Un"Earl of Umbria
      Dominus del Ludus Lama di Crescente
      Chief Wardog of the Umbrian Army
    • Matthew
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10 6:20 AM
        Salute!

        Just a reminder to those that attended Thunar last week or were not able to, simply because I have yet to see one posted. Last week's Steel List portion of the Thunar Tourney had been postponed due to thunder and lighting to this Wed, TONIGHT! For all those that would like to participate in the steel list, tonight's the night and be sure to bring your armor.

        Depending on the length of the list, we would like to begin melee practices for the Imperial Crown War that's taking place Labor Day weekend (23 DAYS away)... Hope to see you all there!