List of Ministers for the Upcoming Reign

  • James Sheppard
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      Unto the Populace of Umbria do I, Prince Puck, send greetings. This message is to inform all of whom I have selected as my ministers for the upcoming reign:

      Chancellor: Sir Sabastian

      Steward: Friar Fafnir
      Deputy Steward/Secondary Signature: Dame Merula of Vingulf

      Rolls and Lists: Dame Anne
      Deputy Rolls & Lists: Dame Merula of Vingulf

      Justicars: Sir Caramon & Aldra

      Minister of Arms: Sir Liam Lust
      Deputy Minister of Arms: Sir James the Red

      Minister of War & Joust: Sir Errand Kuss
      Crown Marshall: (If interested in the position please contact Sir Errand)

      Minister of Arts & Sciences: Dame Jolan

      Minister of Archery: Sir Dances
      Deputy Minister of Archery/Range Master: Sir Valance Prize

      Physicker: Squire Binnie

      Webmaster: Sir James the Red

      Hospitaler: Sir Hanzel

      Herald/Minister of Publications: Katalyn

      Cantons:

      Canton of Thunar: Sir Sabastian, Viceroy

      Canton of Balatro: Friar Fafnir, Viceroy - Dame Silvia, Vicerine

      Canton of Vingulf: Sir Thanatos, Viceroy - Dame Merula, Vicerine

      To assist with the transitions between Reigns will the current Ministers and Incoming Ministers please work with one another to transfer all data and information. Thank you.

      In Service for the Good,
      HRH Sir Puck