Wow Demos Question

  • Corazon
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      Greetings M'Lords and M'Ladies
      I am looking forward to attending the Demo on Saturday at Desert Marigold School. I have not seen a follow up post as to when and where this demo is exactly. Are we still doing this demo? I hope that we are going to be able to do this as this school has always loved us.

      A quick reminder that the demo on Saturday December 11, is still going to happen.
      Horse Demo
      I have been asked if our wonderful Kingdom could perform a demo at the Zoo for "Day of the Horse". The Zoo would like for us talk about the horse and its role in medieval history. To have a steel combat demo as well. Maybe allow some of the children to bop a Knight and then pose with a horse with the Child as the rider the armored Knight holding the horse. Then as we finish this portion to discuss Mounted Archers during our period. The Zoo has someone that will do a Mounted Archery demo after we talk about it.
      When 12/11/2010 from 12:30pm till 2:00pm
      Where The Phoenix Zoo
      ......... 150 E. Marigold Lane
      ......... Tempe AZ. 85281
      This address is the shipping address for the Zoo I will be there to allow access.
      I would need Steel Combatants, Archers with knowledge about mounted archery, and Artisans that have any arts or knowledge of the horse in our time period.
      After the demo anyone that attends this demo would be able to visit the zoo till it closes at 4:00pm
      Their Majesties have waved notice so that this demo can take place.
      Any Questions My Cell phone number is 602-696-0477 if you have problems finding your way around.
      Sincerely
      Sir Richard Corazon del Oso