Material GiveAway!!!

  • MS
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      All,

      Just a followup reminder that i will have 2 tubs of material that I am giving away to anyone who wants it or knows a group that might be able to use it! I also have 3 10lb boxes of Poly-fil that will be up for grabs.

      Please come find me Friday or Saturday at IWW to peruse the items. Whatever material is left will be thrown away as I don't have room for it anymore.

      Captain Morgan O'Leary