THUNAR

  • TB
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2010
      THUNAR

      Greetings to all who have reluctantly returned from the war.  You are all Champions!
      We are even more thrilled at the return of our Queen.

      Thunar will be this Wednesday. Sign in will @ 6:30 p.m. and it will begin @
      7:00 p.m. The location is below along with directions. See you there.

      Directions to La Pradera Park: Located at 41st Avenue and Glendale Ave. in
      Phoenix, AZ, southeast corner. From I-17, exit on Glendale, and turn west. Last
      major light is 35th Avenue; Pass through the 39th Avenue light and turn left at
      41st Ave. Event is usually held on the 41st Avenue (Northwest corner) side of
      the park. If coming in from the western side of town, 43rd Avenue is the last
      major light; turn right at the light for 41st Avenue. Can't miss the garbed
      crowd.

      On behalf of M'Lady Tamarin
      Vicerene of the Canton of Thunar