Re: [Adria-Umbria] Puck is coming back...

  • Sherrie G
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2009
      Sir Puck, my prayers are with you and family.
      I'm sorry for the reason of your return, but it will be nice to have you back for awhile.

      Can we send you back up to Vingulf when we've had enough?   :)

      Dame Shahara

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2009
        Sir Puck shall be welcome in my keep should he need it. All rules apply. ;) love may

        God doesn't give you the people you want, He gives you the people you
         NEED. To help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you
         Into the person you were meant to be.

        In a message dated 8/1/2009 1:10:15 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, shaharadestiny@... writes:

        Sir Puck, my prayers are with you and family.
        I'm sorry for the reason of your return, but it will be nice to have you back for awhile.

        Can we send you back up to Vingulf when we've had enough?   :)

        Dame Shahara

        Well all with everything going on with my family, I am moving back to Phoenix. I am looking to be back in Phoenix area mid August so I hope everyone is prepared for the return of the Fool...

        Saint Puck

        Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Search, add, and share the web’s latest sports videos. Check it out.

      • James Sheppard
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2009
          Thank you Dame Shahara. And you know you can never have enough of the Grand Fool...

          Saint Puck

          *For those who like sick, twisted, and shagarific books you should read Christopher Moore's Fool...*

          To: Adria-Umbria@yahoogroups.com

          Well all with everything going on with my family, I am moving back to Phoenix. I am looking to be back in Phoenix area mid August so I hope everyone is prepared for the return of the Fool...

          Saint Puck

          Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Search, add, and share the web’s latest sports videos. Check it out.

          Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for Hotmail®. Try it now.
        • Cocah Anatolii
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 4, 2009
            I am very sorry and wish your family well.

            But I'm so happy your coming back!!!

            Always,
            Cocah