Sir Jason Barca and Dame Shahara - Communication

  • jason_barca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      Greeting Umbria,

      Sir Jason Barca is running for Emperor with Dame Shahara.

      I shared some personal concerns with friends over the past week and those concerns have now been put to rest. The details are below if you have interest.

      I am inspired by the support I have gotten in recent days and look forward to the challenges the next year holds. I thank all of you who took the time to talk with me over the past week and for the advice given. As our ministers list grows I feel confident we will have a strong management team should we be granted the honor of the Imperial Crowns.

      I look forward to seeing you all at the Estates meeting.

      Regards,

      Sir Jason Barca

      My concerns were premature. The details if you have interest -

      Last week I received news that my wife was being considered for a manager position overseas to replace someone leaving in July. This was quite shocking news and spoke to Dame Shahara and several other friends within the Empire almost immediately. The possibility of needing to pull out and support my wife and her career if she got the position was something I needed counsel on.

      I made a few calls to make sure that should this come to pass there was a safety net in place. Dame Shahara and I secured Sir Hawthorne as our Chancellor and looked at the "what if" scenarios. This was responsible communication and planning. I also sought to be honest and did not want to continue running if there was a chance I would be leaving.

      I received word yesterday that wife had stopped pursuing the overseas assignment and is going after a stateside manager position instead. This was truly good news because we are closing on our first home this month and really didn't want to go overseas, but I will do anything to support my wife.

      In recent days I have been on the phone asking my friends for restraint and positive resolution to Adria's current challenges. I have spoken to a couple of those I have been disappointed with and they expressed their intentions to do better in the future.

      If you support Adria and truly want a better organizaion the time to get to work is now. The foundation for future Crowns is built upon what we do during this reign. I ask you all to build a strong foundation of communication and friendship.

      So to sum up, my resolve to be Emperor could not be stronger. I believe beyond a doubt that Dame Sahara and I are the future leadership Adria needs. Dame Shahara when faced with bad news was supportive and never stopped being positive. I am convinced more than ever that she is a real asset and has the disposition needed to help Adria right itself.