Re: [Adria-Umbria] My first Arts Project - please read and respond if appropriate!

  • Sherrie G
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
      M'Lord Balidur:
      Sir Blackarrow of Cyprus is an excellent craftsman in arrow making.   In Umbria, the only current member I can think of right now is Lord Charles and you can speak with him at Thunar this week if you so deisre.

      Either way, I am pleased to hear you wish to participate in the Arts.  If I can be of any assistance, please let me know.

      Dame Shahara of Lion's Court