Western Sky Middles School Demo, 5/8/2009, 8:00 am

  • Adria-Umbria@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2009
      Reminder from: Adria-Umbria Yahoo! Group

      Title: Western Sky Middles School Demo

      Date: Friday May 8, 2009
      Time: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: Western Sky Middle School, 4095 North 144th Avenue, Goodyear, AZ
      Notes: We will need to be there by 8 AM to sign in at the office, set up and armor up for the first class at 8:45. We will be done by 12 PM. We will be outside again so be sure to bring plenty of water.

    • Adria-Umbria@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2009

        Date: Friday May 8, 2009
        Time: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm