Holy War

  • Sherrie
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
      Greetings Umbria:
      Holy War is fast approaching. Have you choosen who you are going to
      fight for?

      I have been asked by several if I plan to run a War Kitchen. Yes, I
      am. If you would like to participate in the War Kitchen, fee willk be
      $20.00 for the weekend and money is due by the Wedensday Fighter
      Practice before War so I can do the grocery shopping prior to the event.

      Safe Travels to all and I'll see you soon.

      In Service,
      Dame Shahara of Lion's Court
    • Darrell March
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
        Your Grace,

        I am overjoyed at this wonderous news and will ensure I reserve such
        funds as are necessary to ensure my place at your table. After a long
        day of making the church pay the price for their arrogance, it will be
        a pleasure to enjoy another of your fine feasts.

        Lord Sir Beithar McBowen

        On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 7:18 PM, Sherrie <shaharadestiny@...> wrote:
        > Greetings Umbria:
        > Holy War is fast approaching. Have you choosen who you are going to
        > fight for?
        >
        > I have been asked by several if I plan to run a War Kitchen. Yes, I
        > am. If you would like to participate in the War Kitchen, fee willk be
        > $20.00 for the weekend and money is due by the Wedensday Fighter
        > Practice before War so I can do the grocery shopping prior to the event.
        >
        > Safe Travels to all and I'll see you soon.
        >
        > In Service,
        > Dame Shahara of Lion's Court

      • cayla rockwell
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
          Looking forward to come to Holy War, just wondering where is it going to be so far I have not seen or found any info about where the site it and when we can come on site

          Lady Anna Elizabeth von Irmtraut

        • tiffanyiyoung@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
            May I ask who the gypsies are fighting for?

            In Service
            Dame Elaine