Armor Days Again

  • Scott Fitzpatrick
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2009
    • Fitz
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 5, 2009
        Greeting all, I have been looking and I have Saturday the 21st and Sunday the 22nd of this month free, So I'm inviting anyone who would like to work on Armor or needs to repair any Armor before Holy War at the end of this month. Please let me know if your going to be coming over and what you looking to work on so we can plan on how best help you get as much done as possible this weekend.

        Sir Cameron
      • Scott Fitzpatrick
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 19, 2009

          Greeting all, Just a reminder that Saturday and Sunday I'm inviting anyone who would like to work on Armor or needs to repair any Armor before Holy War at the end of this month. Please let me know if your going to be coming over and what you looking to work on so we can plan on how best help you get as much done as possible this weekend.

          Sir Cameron

        • Fitz
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 18, 2009
            Greeting All, I know that there are several out there that need to work on Armor (i.e. Gorgets) After Kingdom Arts and Archery Tournaments this Saturday, I'll open my garage shop up for anyone who wants or needs to work on things. Also Sunday after 10am if needed.

            Please let me know if your wanting to come over and work on something. Also if let me knowif you need directions to my house.

            Cameron
          • Jefferey McDowell
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 19, 2009
              I would be so there, if I lived in your area. If not just to learn how to make some of this stuff. Speaking of armor, the wife and I just finished some gambeson's. Mine is rather basic and white.. hers is a bit more fancy. I will post pictures of it in the photo section if that is alright?

              --- In Adria-Umbria@yahoogroups.com, Fitz <msfitz1@...> wrote:

              > Greeting All, I know that there are several out there that need to work on Armor (i.e. Gorgets) After Kingdom Arts and Archery Tournaments this Saturday, I'll open my garage shop up for anyone who wants or needs to work on things. Also Sunday after 10am if needed.
              >
              > Please let me know if your wanting to come over and work on something. Also if let me knowif you need directions to my house.
              >
              > Cameron

            • Cocah Anatolii
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 19, 2009
                Please do. We love to see pictures of armor, garb and all our wonderful members.

                I would be so there, if I lived in your area. If not just to learn how to make some of this stuff. Speaking of armor, the wife and I just finished some gambeson's. Mine is rather basic and white.. hers is a bit more fancy. I will post pictures of it in the photo section if that is alright?

                --- In Adria-Umbria@ yahoogroups. com, Fitz <msfitz1@... > wrote:

                > Greeting All, I know that there are several out there that need to work on Armor (i.e. Gorgets) After Kingdom Arts and Archery Tournaments this Saturday, I'll open my garage shop up for anyone who wants or needs to work on things. Also Sunday after 10am if needed.
                >
                > Please let me know if your wanting to come over and work on something. Also if let me knowif you need directions to my house.
                >
                > Cameron

                http://mail.yahoo.com
              • Earl of Olc & Carlow
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 30, 2010
                  Greetings All,
                  I've looked at the calendar and it looks like I have this and next weekend’s free. So if anyone needs or wants to work on stuff this Saturday or next weekend the garage opens at 10am.

                  Please let me know if your thinking of coming over so we can talk about what you want to do. That way we know all the necessary supplies are available.

                  Sir Cameron