gypsy rendezvous weather so far. yippee yay woohoo vivat!

  • mayhmmaydn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2008
      looks like beautiful high country weather!!
      73/ 52 Friday   scattered thunderstorms
      74/49 Saturday  scattered thunderstorms
      77/52 Sunday   showers
      77/52 Monday  showers
      dont forget your sunblock!! cloudy days are worse for burning.
      bring your dry clothes and dry wood. ;)
       I cant wait!!!!!
      We havent had much rain at all down in chandler so i look forward to it.. ( dont know how i will feel if its like estrella though when we get there heehee.)
      Mahimdara .   aka Lady Angharaad. aka mayhem
      what do you think of my middle eastern name? im still trying to figure it out