Re: [adrian_gypsies] Banner War Happenings

  • Cocah Anatolii
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008

      Greetings,

      Thank you Sir Hanzel for passing on the War events. Sir Blackarrow I do apologize as I asked Sir Hanzel to post ont he events that took place and left out some events on accident such as your knighting. Sir Hanzel was not present for everything and I forgot to remind him of a few.

      So congrats to Sir Blackarrow for taking his first level Arts knighthood.

      And also, Huzzah and Congrats to SIr Liam for taking the Archery Championship.

      I personally would like to thank Dame Shahara for hosting the Queen's Tea and Lady Adelaide for helping as well. You both did a fantastic job and everyone hopes to do it again.

      Dame Cocah Anatolii

      Queen of Umbria

      I hope everyone had a trully good time.