Thank you!

  • chnfemaille
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
      To The Populace Of Adria - Umbria,

      I would like to thank all of you that participated this weekend in
      the Banner War held in CA. What a wonderful turnout and what a
      great event.

      I hope that everyone had a great time. From the number of folks that
      attended our fires nightly it certainly seemed as if we were all
      getting along very well. For those of you that could not attend you
      missed a great time.

      I would like to take a minute to personally thank all of those
      people that helped me personally. You know who you are and your
      help was greatly appriciated.

      Thank you all again, and I look forward to seeing you all at the
      Imperial War.

      In Service,
      Dame Ravyn Sophia Bella Donna, Regina
    • chnfemaille
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 19, 2004
        To The Populace of Umbria,

        I would like to thank all of you that attended the tourney on
        Saturday.

        We had a great turn out and had much fun. Hazaah to all of the
        winners for the day.

        Thank you again for a great day.

        In Sevice,

        Dame Ravyn Sophia Bella Donna, Regina
      • Sara Gourdoux
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 28, 2007
          Greetings Good Populace!

          I want to thank everyone who was able to make it or sent their regards
          to the Middle Eastern Feas/Dame Shaharas Birthday. If it weren't for
          everyone there...I dont know what I would have done with all the food!

          I am pleased to hear that everyone had a wonderful time and enjoyed
          themselves greatly!

          Again, I can not begin to Thank everyone for their participation! It
          makes me look forward to planning other Gypsy events!

          In Service,

          Dame Etoile
          Minister of Arts and Sciences
          Knight Minister