Do you need a Demo?

  • Lady Knight Keara Craig
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
      I have been contacted by a friend in regards to a demo. I do not have
      the time to do it. If you would like this demo contact me and I will
      give you the particulars for the school.

      Love & Light
      LK Keara
    • Rita Torres
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
        Good Morning Lady Knight,

        You know Umbrian's always ready for a demo. Could I have the Info ,then we will go from there.

        In Service to the Kingdom

        Dame Margarita  DuBois
        Regina

        To: Adria-Umbria@yahoogroups.com
        From: kearacraig@...
        Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 18:12:39 +0000
        Subject: [Adria-Umbria] Do you need a Demo?

        I have been contacted by a friend in regards to a demo. I do not have
        the time to do it. If you would like this demo contact me and I will
        give you the particulars for the school.

        Love & Light
        LK Keara

        You keep typing, we keep giving. Download Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now. Join in!