Rendezvous!!!!!

  • Sara Gourdoux
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007
      Greetings to the Great Empire of Adria and Esteemed Friends from the
      Nadastati Kumpania (Gypsies):

      The gypsies would like to announce the weekend Rendezvous. This will
      be a weekend gathering in Arizona from Friday Oct 19th, through
      Sunday the 21st.

      We will have prize tournaments, children's & adult's games, contests
      and gypsy collegiums. AND of course lots of dancing & drumming.

      All this for such a small cost of only $5 per adult, ages 14 and up,
      children 13 and under are free. This will cover all site fees,
      camping & parking fees, prizes and general mayhem. Food is on your
      own unless other arrangements have been made by your group.

      RSVP if possible to soliel_etoile@ yahoo.com. Prepayment is
      requested.
      You can mail your payment to the attention of Michelle Thissell at
      4125 W. Lawrence Lane, Phoenix, AZ 85051.

      Arrival & departure times: Anytime on Friday, Oct 19th. Departure is
      11:00 AM on Monday, Oct 22nd.

      Oak Flat Campground
      Location: Four miles East of Superior. From Superior, travel East for
      three miles on US Highway 60 and turn right (south) on Forest Road
      469 (partially paved). Travel approximately one mile and turn left
      into the site.

      Due to not being able to attach the map please request it if needed
      when you RSVP.

      **We are two, yes count them TWO(!), weeks away from Rendezvous and
      so far I have not recieved any RSVP's for the event. It helps me
      greatly to have an idea of who all will be in attendance!!!**
    • mayhmmaydn@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007
        Dearest Gypsies.
          Sorrow and I shall be in attendance!!  possibly with bells on. depends on my mood.  ;) may