Paging Her Grace Dame Margarita

  • Sara Gourdoux
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
      Dame Margarita if you could please email me who all I need to forward
      the Heralds reports too I would greatly appreciate it.

      Thank you!

      In service,

      Lady Etoile, Squire to Sir Angus Kilshanning
    • Rita Torres
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007

        Happy New Year, Only I, the Crowns need your reports, I hear your dess for the ball is really pretty, can't wait to see you in it. If you want to you can bring your report to the estates meeting Saturday at 10:ooAM at Encanto Park this is for voting the contenders for The Thrones of Umbria. Either way is good.  Thank you for everything you do in Umbria

        In Service to the Kingdom

        Dame Margarita  DuBois

        From: "Sara Gourdoux" <soliel_etoile@...>
        To: Adria-Umbria@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [Adria-Umbria] Paging Her Grace Dame Margarita
        Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 02:38:02 -0000

        Dame Margarita if you could please email me who all I need to forward
        the Heralds reports too I would greatly appreciate it.

        Thank you!

        In service,

        Lady Etoile, Squire to Sir Angus Kilshanning

        Find sales, coupons, and free shipping, all in one place! �MSN Shopping Sales & Deals