Local Estates Meeting

  • shaharadestiny
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
      Unto the Populace of Umbria:
      Greetings from the Crowns. We hope you are all well and prospering.
      I am posting to advise you we have scheduled the Local Estates
      Meeting for October 28th, at 10:00 a.m. in the banquet room of the
      JB's located at I-17 and Indian School. That is on Indian School
      just west of I-17 on the north side of the road. If you arrive prior
      to the Crowns, the reservation is in the Kingdom's name.

      Estate Reports are due. Please forward your Estates Reports to
      myself and His Majesty Sir Blackarrow.

      If you cannot make this Estates Meeting, please provide a written
      proxy with the person you designate to hold your vote, or you may
      send it to me designating who you wish to hold your vote or how you
      desire your vote to go and I can print it and take it to the meeting
      for you.

      I will post an agenda tomorrow. Be safe and we hope to see as many
      of you there as possible.

      In Service to the Kingdom,
      Shahara Regina
      Blackarrow Rex
    • shaharadestiny
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 17, 2006
        Good Morning Populace of Umbria:

        The Crowns send their greetings.

        We wish to inform you, that due to circumstances beyond our control,
        the Estates Meeting location has been moved. Same day, same time,
        only it will now be conducted at the Cholla Library at Metro Center.
        Most of you know where it is.

        We look forward to a smooth and short meeting. Thank you all for your
        patience.

        In Service to the Kingdom,
        Shahara Regina
        Blackarrow Rex
      • shaharadestiny
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 28, 2008
          Greetings Populace of Umbria,
          I am posting on behalf of Sir Geatano, Baron of Lion's Court. As the
          agenda was posted a bit late to actually call a Barony Meeting, I will
          be contacting the House Sires and members at large of Lion's Court off
          the egroup. I should have Sir Geatano's message it to you shortly.

          In Service to the Kingdom,
          Dame Shahara of Lion's Court
        • dameshahara
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 7, 2013
            Greetings,
            I heard there is a local Estates Meeting this weekend. Was it posted? Not that I get on the groups very often.

            If I hadn't been at the event last night, I would not have known about it. How many others do not know about it?

            Our Chancellor may want to post a reminder so people show up. :)

            In Loyal Service,
            Dame Shahara of Lion's Court
          • PJ
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 7, 2013
              It was my understanding that everything that applied to only Umbria was to be posted on the KingdomOfUmbria yahoo group. That is where I have posted the multiple announcements, the roster, the agenda and the minutes. All estate holders should have access to this site. Please let me know ASAP if you do not.

              In service,

              Dame Clarice
              Chancellor

              --- In Adria-Umbria@yahoogroups.com, "dameshahara" <dameshahara@...> wrote:

              > Greetings,
              > I heard there is a local Estates Meeting this weekend. Was it posted? Not that I get on the groups very often.
              >
              > If I hadn't been at the event last night, I would not have known about it. How many others do not know about it?
              >
              > Our Chancellor may want to post a reminder so people show up. :)
              >
              > In Loyal Service,
              > Dame Shahara of Lion's Court

            • sir_fredrick_von_burg
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 7, 2013
                Greetings,
                The estates meeting was set in January by the estates. The Chancellor posted the reminder on February 19th along with the minutes from the January meeting, a complete roster and the agenda on the kingdomofUmbria Yahoo group. You will find everything you need for the estates meeting.
                In service,
                Fredrick