Canton of Stonecourt

  • Michael and Teri Cummins
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 1, 2006
      Greetings unto the Populace of Umbria,

      Due to the Super Bowl being held on the first Sunday of February, we will be postponing our Canton Tourney the second Sunday.  That will be the Sunday, February 12th.

      We are sorry if this is an inconvience to anyone, but we remember one year when the Crown War was held on Super Bowl weekend.

      We hope to see all on the 12th for our Tourney.  One and all are welcome at the Canton of Stonecourt.

      In service,

      Dame Ariana le Treson

      Life is not a bowl of cherries or peaches...
      It's more like a jar of jalapenos...
      What you do today may burn your ass tomorrow!

    • Michael and Teri Cummins
      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 9, 2006
        Greetings unto the Populace of Umbria,

        With regret we are cancelling Sunday's Stonecourt Tourney.  Due to mundane issues (work) and the fact the Kingdom Tourney is on Saturday, we do not wish to over burden our populace with another event the next day.  This month again has been filled with many events and we do know that people do get a bit 'burned out'.

        We will have an event the 2nd weekend of April, due to Sir Jean's wedding being the first weekend of April.

        We wish to thank the populace for your support and hope to see you for the April event.

        In service,

        Dame Ariana le Treson

        Life is not a bowl of cherries or peaches...
        It's more like a jar of jalapenos...
        What you do today may burn your ass tomorrow!

        Yahoo! Mail
      • Michael and Teri Cummins
        Message 3 of 23 , Mar 30, 2006
          Greetings unto the Populace of Umbria,

          The Canton of Stonecourt will not have a tourney in the month of April, due to the wedding of Sir Jean and Kirsten.  Their wedding will be taking place on Saturday, April 1st and Sir KnightHawk and I will not be returning unto late Sunday.

          We will be having a double tourney on May 7th at Kwanis Park for April and May.  There will be combat and arts, so artisians bring your arts!  As usual there will be prizes for the winners of combat and arts.

          We hope to see one and all on May 7th, as always all are welcome to join us for a day of fun.

          In service,

          Dame Ariana le Treson
          Vicerene of Stonecourt

        • Michael and Teri Cummins

            Message 5 of 23 , Sep 28, 2006
              The Canton of Stonecourt will be held Sunday, Oct. 1st. Sign-in is at
              6:00pm and fighting will commence at 6:30pm. This will be a double
              tournament so make sure and bring plenty of water.

              As usual be prepared to have a good time.

              In Service,
              Dame Ravyn and Sir Carlisle
            • mayhmmaydn@aol.com
              Message 6 of 23 , Sep 28, 2006
                upon the road of gilbert. below the land of warner is a complex with a building of moving picture rooms.. ( theater)

                beside this is a merchant that sells musical instruments.. in the front window , as i walked with my daughter, i saw a modern mandolin (guitar) in the lightest of rose with a white feline upon its face plate. ( hello kitty)!!

                made me stop and laugh thinking of damn ravyn's feline in her carriage picture from the magistrates of speeding.

                best to all. lady angharaad
              • mldysylvia@aol.com
                Message 7 of 23 , Sep 28, 2006
                  One up.. ::giggle::

                  Down Baseline where the two roads of speeding chariots meet is a large merchent area (AZ Mills).  One merchent had nothing but the feline upon its wares.

                • mayhmmaydn@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 23 , Sep 28, 2006
                    ::glaring most unhappy at her sister::
                  • shaharadestiny
                    Message 9 of 23 , Sep 29, 2006
                      Never have anything but a good time.

                      See you there.....................

                      --- In Adria-Umbria@yahoogroups.com, "irwin85202" <irwin85202@...>
                      wrote:

                      > The Canton of Stonecourt will be held Sunday, Oct. 1st. Sign-in is
                      at
                      > 6:00pm and fighting will commence at 6:30pm. This will be a double
                      > tournament so make sure and bring plenty of water.
                      >
                      > As usual be prepared to have a good time.
                      >
                      > In Service,
                      > Dame Ravyn and Sir Carlisle

                    • irwin85202
                      Message 10 of 23 , Oct 29, 2006
                        The Canton Of Stonecourt will be held on Sunday, November 5th at
                        6:00pm with the tourney beginning at 6:30pm. This will be a prize
                        tourney and remember your cloak as it might be a bit nippy.....

                        In Service,
                        Dame Ravyn and Sir Carlisle
                      • mayhmmaydn@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 23 , Nov 5, 2006
                          M'lord Sorrow fed his steeds and delivered us unto the park in anticipation of seeing our friends.  from just before the strike of 6 until 6:45 we waited ....

                          We did promise unto the marquessa that we would attend.  where was the rest of the canton?

                          disappointed with much woe.
                          lady angharaad

                        • shaharadestiny
                          Message 12 of 23 , Nov 6, 2006
                            M'Lady,
                            I am sorry you waited for not. I was not aware the Canton was
                            canceled. I am sure this was a fluke and will most likely not happen
                            again. Please keep up your support of the Canton. I am sure the
                            Viceroy and Vicerien appreciate your attendance.

                            In Service,
                            Shahara Queen of Umbria

                            --- In Adria-Umbria@yahoogroups.com, mayhmmaydn@... wrote:

                            > M'lord Sorrow fed his steeds and delivered us unto the park in
                            anticipation
                            > of seeing our friends. from just before the strike of 6 until 6:45
                            we waited

                            > We did promise unto the marquessa that we would attend. where was
                            the rest
                            > of the canton?
                            >
                            > disappointed with much woe.
                            > lady angharaad

                          • Michelle Thissell
                            Message 13 of 23 , Nov 7, 2006
                              I am very sorry. I had planned to attend but the finances of a gypsy are not always sure. I did not have the gold to pay for a coach to take me. We really do miss you both and hope you will come out again.

                              Always,
                              Dame Cocah Anatolii

                              shaharadestiny <shaharadestiny@...> wrote:
                              M'Lady,
                              I am sorry you waited for not. I was not aware the Canton was
                              canceled. I am sure this was a fluke and will most likely not happen
                              again. Please keep up your support of the Canton. I am sure the
                              Viceroy and Vicerien appreciate your attendance.

                              In Service,
                              Shahara Queen of Umbria

                              --- In Adria-Umbria@ yahoogroups. com, mayhmmaydn@. .. wrote:

                              > M'lord Sorrow fed his steeds and delivered us unto the park in
                              anticipation
                              > of seeing our friends. from just before the strike of 6 until 6:45
                              we waited

                              > We did promise unto the marquessa that we would attend. where was
                              the rest
                              > of the canton?
                              >
                              > disappointed with much woe.
                              > lady angharaad

                              Sponsored Link

                              Get a free Motorola Razr! Today Only! Choose Cingular, Sprint, Verizon, Alltel, or T-Mobile.

                            • irwin85202
                              Message 14 of 23 , Mar 5, 2007
                                The Canton of Stonecourt will be held on Sunday, March 11 at 10:00am
                                at Kawanis Park. This will be a tourney and there will be a Demo by
                                Squire Spiro. Our new King and Queen are expected to attend so be
                                prepared to bow and scrape as per required!!!!

                                In Service,
                                Sir Carlisle
                              • irwin85202
                                Message 15 of 23 , Apr 24, 2007
                                  To The Populance Of Umbria:

                                  The Canton of Stonecourt will be holding it's monthly tournament on May
                                  6th with sign-in starting at 9:30am at Kawanis Park with the event
                                  starting promptly at 10:15am Umbrian Time. HaHa. This will be a prize
                                  tournament and there will be refreshments and Sir Carlisle will be
                                  takng the field in battle.

                                  There will also be an arts tournament as usual so bring your arts to be
                                  judged. Hope to see you all there!!

                                  In Service,
                                  Dame Ravyn Sophia Bella Donna
                                  Sir Carlisle
                                • Michelle Thissell
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Apr 25, 2007
                                    Oh my Sir Carlisle taking the field! I must be there to cheer him on!!

                                    Dame Cocah

                                    irwin85202 <irwin85202@...> wrote:
                                    To The Populance Of Umbria:

                                    The Canton of Stonecourt will be holding it's monthly tournament on May
                                    6th with sign-in starting at 9:30am at Kawanis Park with the event
                                    starting promptly at 10:15am Umbrian Time. HaHa. This will be a prize
                                    tournament and there will be refreshments and Sir Carlisle will be
                                    takng the field in battle.

                                    There will also be an arts tournament as usual so bring your arts to be
                                    judged. Hope to see you all there!!

                                    In Service,
                                    Dame Ravyn Sophia Bella Donna
                                    Sir Carlisle

                                    Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

                                  • mayhmmaydn@aol.com
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Apr 25, 2007
                                      Unfortunately Sorrow and I will not be in attendance due to a scheduled annual camp-out that weekend ( thunder's Nastybone)
                                      (stomping foot) Doggone it.

                                      I hope pictures are taken and that you all have a marvelous time. We will be up at Oak Flats , the same place gypsy rendezvous was.

                                      Hope to see you all in June then. sigh.

                                      Lady Angharaad and Sorrow.

                                      See what's free at AOL.com.
                                    • irwin85202
                                      Message 18 of 23 , Jun 28, 2007
                                        Due to some scheduling conflicts, the Canton of Stonecourt has been
                                        moved to Sunday, July 8th. We have not decided of we will be doing
                                        this in the morning or evening as of yet. As soon as the time has been
                                        determined we will post the time. Hope that this finds you all well
                                        and we hope to see you there.

                                        In Service,
                                        Dame Ravyn Sophia Bella Donna, Vicreen
                                        Sir Carlisle, Vicroy
                                      • mayhmmaydn@aol.com
                                        Message 19 of 23 , Sep 1, 2008
                                           Just a little reminder that Stone Court will be at kiwanis park Sunday  Sept 7 at 830 am. Barring mother natures wrath we look forward to seeing you all there!!!

                                          Vicerene's  Silvia and Angharaad..

                                        • mayhmmaydn@aol.com
                                          Message 20 of 23 , Nov 29, 2008
                                            Canton will be held    Dec   7th      10 am at kiwanis park.
                                             On the left hand side of the parking lot for the batting cages.

                                            Please all come and join in on the phun!
                                              Sign in begins at 9:30

                                          • mayhmmaydn@aol.com
                                            Message 21 of 23 , Dec 30, 2008
                                               Greetings from your Eastern tenants (lol).   Due to Illness' and weather issues, The canton of Stonecourt will be cancelled this Sunday.
                                                Let us all be well and merry and meet again soon.

                                              Lady Angharaad and Lady Dame Silvia.
                                              Vicerenes Stonecourt.