Re: [Adria-Umbria] Sale Sale Sale

  • Michelle Thissell
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
      We have plenty of stuff. PLease come by on Sunday. See you then.

      wolfsted@... wrote:
      Dear Cocah:

      I will not be able to come by on Sat.  I have an appt in Tucson.  Will it
      be there on Sun?  If it is, let me know.  If it is but you sell out on
      Sat, let me know.

      Roz & Stacey

      > Greetings to all!
      >
      > Aurey & I are having a yard sale this weekend at 3614 W. Angela Dr,
      > Glendale, starting at 8 AM.
      >
      > We will have garb and accessories. We also will have lots of household
      > items. Furniture, kitchen appliances and dishes, and lots of other stuff.
      >
      > Bargain prices on everything. Com eout and see.
      >
      > Cocah
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Yaho
      o! for Good
      >  Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

      Yahoo! for Good
    • wolfsted@works4me.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2005
        Tell Aurey that I'm sorry if I messed up the microwave sale. If that guy
        didn't take it for $10, I'll reimburse you. Thanks for the good deal on
        the filing cabinets. I wish that I had come by earlier, because it was
        too hot for me to take a GOOD look around. I had something that I wanted
        to tell you but I forgot. If you are out Wednesday, I tell you then...or
        at Steel Tourney...or... It is not important.