Coronation Feast

  • Waldham
    Message 1 of 35 , Jun 8, 2003
      Unto the Populace of Umbria do We send greetings.
      We do give thanks to all who made Our Coronation Feast a resoundingly
      wonderful evening.
      Superb food, superb company and excellent entertainment: even when
      Sir Prize had not planned to participate in the entertainment.
      Those who did not attend missed a very successful evening.

      With thanks to all who did attend and help provide for a Feast to be
      remembered.

      Nisha Raina Waldham Konge
    • Fitz
      Message 35 of 35 , Dec 27, 2012
        Ok, here is my RSVP for the feast.
        Cameron

        ---- Jody Klue <jodyklue@...> wrote:

        Attention Good Populous,

        The Kingdom's coronation feast will be held on January 12, 2013.  If you are planning on attending please RSVP to Lady Nyra or myself, Dame Jolan, as soon as possible.