7270Sir Dances Shoot

  • dameshahara
    Feb 5, 2014

      Greetings to the Populace and Guests,

      As you are all aware, we have alost a member and good friend this weekend past.

      To help the family, We are planning a donations shoot to be held at this next event, or March, but we would like to do it this upcoming event.  The donations will go to the family who are in desperate need right now.

      Ideas are floating around about what kind of shoot to do, so watch for it.  As soon as We get it all pinned down, We will advise which month it will happen and the details.

      Thank you for your support.

      King Gaetano

      Queen Shahara