      From: michaelsinestro@...
      Date: 02/04/2014 11:53 AM (GMT-08:00)
      To: Adria-Umbria@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Adria-Umbria] Heroes of the Silent Angels

      This is an SCA event, but I am letting you all know about it because I feel that it is an ideal opportunity for any who are curious about the SCA to see what the SCA is all about.

      This Saturday, Feb. 8, is Heroes of the Silent Angels. This event benefits the International Rett Syndrome Foundation. Rett syndrome is a severe form of autism.

      The event will include combat (hard suit, rapier, and youth), artisans displays (I will have all of my navigation instruments on display, and will have all volumes of The Sinestro Songbook, including the brand new Volume Four, available for purchase), a silent auction, food, and more. Best of all, unlike most SCA events, this one is FREE!

      Date: Saturday, Feb. 8

      Time: 9 AM

      Location: 4146 W Banff, Phoenix (Banff is between Thunderbird and Greenway)

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic