7249Re: [Adria-Umbria] Steel Donations/Loans Requested

  • ashton worral
    Jan 24, 2014
      You ever seen someone hold their neck after you brush their car?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 24, 2014, at 5:02 PM, "Deena Grady" <damekate1350@...> wrote:

      I have read the waiver -- I'm just saying some people are less than scrupulous and ... you just never know.   IF a mundane/audience member were to request suiting up -- then I would hope that the audience member would not receive full out blows that are usual in our tournaments -- after all the hypothetical audience member is not familiar with medieval steel combat.

      Just sayin'
      On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 4:33 PM, James Sheppard <saintuspuck@...> wrote:

      Read the waiver. If they sign that waiver they accept responsibility for any injuries occurred. Just as we as members sign a waiver that says we know there is a risk to this and we accept that risk.

      On Jan 24, 2014 4:26 PM, "Deena Grady" <damekate1350@...> wrote:

      While it is true a waiver could be signed (and should be) -- no waiver can take away a person's rights (i.e., if an injury should occur (great gods forbid it) it is entirely possible if a legal claim were made for say medical bills to be paid for, then the Kingdom and/or the person(s) whose armour it is/was could be named in such a request).
      Just a couple of pence from me.
      Kate, Comtesse de Morte

      On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 6:33 PM, <fafnir187@...> wrote:

      Good Populace,

      While I appreciate the concern regarding liability, I have spoken with TRM's and obtained their approval before working toward making this project a reality, and will proceed forward with their blessing. In all cases a waiver will be signed.

      So...who's willing to donate what? :)

      Sir Fafnir Hallgrim

      Royal Hospitlar

      Knight Banneret