7246Re: [Adria-Umbria] Steel Donations/Loans Requested

  • James Sheppard
    Jan 24, 2014

      Read the waiver. If they sign that waiver they accept responsibility for any injuries occurred. Just as we as members sign a waiver that says we know there is a risk to this and we accept that risk.

      On Jan 24, 2014 4:26 PM, "Deena Grady" <damekate1350@...> wrote:

      While it is true a waiver could be signed (and should be) -- no waiver can take away a person's rights (i.e., if an injury should occur (great gods forbid it) it is entirely possible if a legal claim were made for say medical bills to be paid for, then the Kingdom and/or the person(s) whose armour it is/was could be named in such a request).
      Just a couple of pence from me.
      YIS,
      Kate, Comtesse de Morte

      On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 6:33 PM, <fafnir187@...> wrote:

      Good Populace,

      While I appreciate the concern regarding liability, I have spoken with TRM's and obtained their approval before working toward making this project a reality, and will proceed forward with their blessing. In all cases a waiver will be signed.

      So...who's willing to donate what? :)

      Sir Fafnir Hallgrim

      Royal Hospitlar

      Knight Banneret