39Looking for biological son

  • Ginny McKinney
    May 24, 2005
      I gave birth in Wichita, Kansas in April 1971. It was a private adoption and he was taken to Iowa (Des Moines) where he was united with his adoptive parents. I contacted Topeka, Ks. They informed me they have no record of his birth due to the adoption being through Iowa. I'm confused as to how to go about seeking him. I contacted the attorney and left my name and address, however, never received any word from him.

      Do You Yahoo!?