28NAR: Prayers needed for grandson!

  • Roberta Palmer
    Feb 14, 2005
      I know I haven't posted the info for my sibling searching since I joined the many adoption groups I'm on, and this request is going out to a lot of people. My 2 year old grandson Matthew has been admitted to hospital tonight with double-pneumonia. I'm very worried about him, even though I know he is in God's hands. Please take a moment to pray for him, will you? I appreciate your concern. Some of you know me as Roberta, from my aol account (tbfan1954), and some of you know me as Anne. But it's just me, a very worried grandma. Thank you all for your prayers!
      God bless and keep you all,
      Anne
      tb12fan@...
      tbfan1954@...