23Re Still Searching

  • mamaseabee33
    Jan 7, 2005
      Have had to take time off from searching . have had a sick hubby
      and was working . Hope i am still member . I am still hoping to find
      my son some day. He was born in Medford Oregon. 1965. Given up at
      birth . i have no eecords on him. Believe he could have been adopted
      throught catholic sos . or privately by my Dr. Not sure . He was born
      in Jan of 1965. My name at the time was Marjorie Bursing . He was
      Baby boy Bursing . My madin Name was Shaw. hope to keep up with this
      again. Mamaseabee.