1 member added in the last 7 days
This group discusses personal and behavioral issues which have typically resulted from special needs adoptions. Behavioral issues such as Reactive Attachment Disorder, Attachment Disorder, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Fetal Alcohal Syndrome(FAS), Fetal Alcohol Effect (FAE), Passive Aggresive tendencies and many others may be discussed. It is hoped that this group will be an additional support for those families when they are dealing with these incredibly difficult issues (other life issues) and ultimately will serve to help in the preservation of the family and the adoption.
- Adoptive Parents
- Dec 2, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.