Tonight's ANA Meeting

  • katy.walum
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2011
      Hi Everyone,

      Tonight we will hold our July meeting of the Admiral Neighborhood Association from 7-9pm at the Admiral UCC Congregational Church (4320 SW Hill St. & California Ave. SW). We hope you can join us as we hear from Cindi Barker of West Seattle Be Prepared, Bruce Harrell and Brad Meacham on their race for City Council Position #3, and our own membership on our Summer Concert Series beginning July 28th (glossy posters to be premiered and handed out tonight!).

      As always, our meetings are an opportunity for our Admiral neighbors to come and engage more fully in the life of our community. We welcome you all, and encourage you to take part in our myriad activities and discussions. Visit our website at www.admiralneighborhood.org for more information.

      Thank you all for your time and commitment. See you tonight, or at the Hiawatha Concerts!

      Best Regards,

      Katy Walum
      President, Admiral Neighborhood Association
      katy.walum@...