Fwd: City Light Wants To Hear From You! - corrected address for the June 8th meeting

  • Katy Walum
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 3:15 PM

      Sent from my iPhone

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Sherwood, Shelly" <Shelly.Sherwood@...>
      Date: May 31, 2011 3:01:10 PM PDT
      To: "Sherwood, Shelly" <Shelly.Sherwood@...>
      Subject: City Light Wants To Hear From You! - corrected address for the June 8th meeting

      Please note McKinstry's correct address is 5005 Third Avenue South. (Previous messages indicated 5055 Third Avenue South)

      Attached are the driving instructions to get you to the parking garage & Innovation Center for the event.

      We Want To Hear From You!

      DATE
      Wednesday, June 8
      TIME
      10:00 - Noon
      PLACE
      McKinstry
      5005 Third Avenue South
      Seattle
      C o-hosts McKinstry Company and the Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce invite you to join Seattle City Council Member Bruce Harrell, the Seattle City Light Review Panel and Seattle City Light officials in a discussion about the utility’s six-year strategic plan and how to shape the utility's future. We are looking for your comments on:
      • Rate stability and predictability
      • Power reliability
      • Infrastructure maintenance and up-grades
      • Conservation and energy efficiency
      • New technologies

      . . . and much more
      As our way of saying "thank you," a hand-crank, energy efficient flashlight will be yours!

      Please RSVP to shelly.sherwood@... and let us know if you will be a part of our planning! If you would like information about the strategic plan, please visit www.seattle.gov/light/strategic-plan.