Fwd: Seattle Police Email Newsletter

  • Katy Walum
    Message 1 of 6 , May 27, 2011

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Solomon, Mark <Mark.Solomon@...>
      Date: Fri, May 27, 2011 at 11:38 AM
      Subject: Seattle Police Email Newsletter
      To: "Solomon, Mark" <Mark.Solomon@...>

      Dear Community Friends –

      Attached is the Seattle Police Email Newsletter for May 27, 2011.  Please share with your neighbors.  We hope you find the information useful.

      Regards,

      Mark

      Mark Solomon

      Crime Prevention Coordinator

      Seattle Police Department

      206.386.9766

    • Katy Walum
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 24, 2011

        Sent from my iPhone

        Begin forwarded message:

        From: "Solomon, Mark" <Mark.Solomon@...>
        Date: June 24, 2011 11:49:16 AM PDT
        To: "Solomon, Mark" <Mark.Solomon@...>

        Dear Community Friends –

        Attached is the Seattle Police Email Newsletter for June 24, 2011.  We hope you find the information useful.

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 7, 2011

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 13, 2011

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 21, 2011

              Sent from my iPhone

              Begin forwarded message:

              From: "Solomon, Mark" <Mark.Solomon@...>
              Date: November 21, 2011 4:25:40 PM PST
              To: "Solomon, Mark" <Mark.Solomon@...>

              Dear Community Friends –

              Attached please find the Seattle Police Email Newsletter for November 21, 2011.  We hope you find the information useful.

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 24, 2012

                Sent from my iPhone

                Begin forwarded message:

                From: "Solomon, Mark" <Mark.Solomon@...>
                Date: January 24, 2012 2:23:23 PM EST
                To: "Solomon, Mark" <Mark.Solomon@...>

                Dear Community Friends –

                Attached is the Seattle Police Email Newsletter for January 2012.  We hope you find the information useful