Fwd: Seattle Public Safety Survey

  • Katy Walum
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2011

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Michael Huynh <hnyuh_ekim@...>
      Date: Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 1:26 PM
      Subject: Seattle Public Safety Survey
      To: admiralneighborhood-owner@yahoogroups.com

      Good Afternoon,

      I'm a graduate student at the University of Washington's Evans School of Public Affairs working on a project your group may be interested in.  You may have heard of it already, but the project aims to assess the community's perception of the Seattle Police Department and public safety through an online survey which was created by a team of Evans School students on behalf of the Mayor's Office.  I feel it is important to address the concerns of residents from all walks of life and get a full representation of Seattle's population which is why I have contacted you.  I am hoping you may be able to promote the survey on your email list.  We'd like to hear from more individuals in your area.

      The Mayor's Press Release can be found here:  http://www.seattlechannel.org/news/detail.asp?ID=11565&Dept=48

      And a link to the survey can be found here:  http://seattle.gov/publicsafetysurvey/

      Thank you,

      Michael Huynh