SW District Council meeting

  • Lock, Stan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
      Hi All,

      The next SW District Council meeting is this Wednesday, November 3, 7-9 p.m., President's Board Room, South Seattle Community College, 6000 16th Ave. SW.

      Attached are the October 6 meeting summary and the November 3 meeting agenda.  If you have items to include in the Delegate Reports & Calendar of Events/Meetings, please send them to me by close of business tomorrow and I will include them.

      Also, don't forget that the Gathering of Neighbors Event is this Saturday, November 6, from 11 a.m.-4 p.m., at the newly remodeled Chief Sealth High School, 600 SW Thistle Street.  Norm Rice, former Seattle Mayor and current CEO of the Seattle Foundation will be the keynote speaker.  If you would like to reserve a table at the event, please contact Phillippia Goldsmith at (206) 934-2999 ext. 221 or at phillipiagdnda@....

      Thanks and I hope to see you at both the SW District Council meeting and at the Gathering of Neighbors event.  --Stan

      Stan Lock, Neighborhood District Coordinator
      West Seattle Neighborhood Service Center
      City of Seattle Department of Neighborhoods
      4205 SW Alaska Street
      Seattle, WA  98116
      206-233-2045

      Public Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement:
      Consistent with the Public Records Act, Chapter 42.56 RCW, all records within the possession of the City may be subject to a public disclosure request and may be distributed or copied.  Records include and are limited to sign-in sheets, contracts, E-mails, notes, correspondence, etc.  Use of lists of individuals or directory information (including address, phone of E-mail) may not be used for commercial purposes.

    • Lock, Stan