FW: Invitation to our SWDC Neighbors

  • Lock, Stan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2010
      Hi All,

      I was asked by Dick Miller, president of the Genesee-Schmitz Neighborhood Council to pass on the e-mail below.  You are all invited to attend the Council's second general membership meeting.  The meeting details are as follows:

      Thursday, October 21, 6:45-9:00 p.m.
      Westside Presbyterian Church, Howell Auditorium
      3601 California Ave. SW

      Stan Lock, Neighborhood District Coordinator
      West Seattle Neighborhood Service Center
      City of Seattle Department of Neighborhoods
      4205 SW Alaska Street
      Seattle, WA  98116
      206-233-2045

      Public Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement:
      Consistent with the Public Records Act, Chapter 42.56 RCW, all records within the possession of the City may be subject to a public disclosure request and may be distributed or copied.  Records include and are limited to sign-in sheets, contracts, E-mails, notes, correspondence, etc.  Use of lists of individuals or directory information (including address, phone of E-mail) may not be used for commercial purposes.