FW: FRESH PRODUCE AT HIGH POINT!

  • Lock, Stan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2010
      FYI.

      Stan Lock, Neighborhood District Coordinator
      West Seattle Neighborhood Service Center
      City of Seattle Department of Neighborhoods
      4205 SW Alaska Street
      Seattle, WA 98116
      206-233-2045

      Public Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement:
      Consistent with the Public Records Act, Chapter 42.56 RCW, all records within the possession of the City may be subject to a public disclosure request and may be distributed or copied. Records include and are limited to sign-in sheets, contracts, E-mails, notes, correspondence, etc. Use of lists of individuals or directory information (including address, phone of E-mail) may not be used for commercial purposes.