Tomorrow Night's ANA Meeting

  • katy.walum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2010
      Hello Everyone!

      I've just posted the agenda for tomorrow night's Admiral Neighborhood Association meeting. Please review and let me know if there's anything you'd like to add. We'll have a lot to cover; representatives from Safeway will be there to explain the construction process on the Admiral store (beginning soon!) and review the latest design renderings with us. We'll have an update on the Admiral/47th crosswalk safety discussion, and more news about concert sponsors. It promises to be a lively meeting!

      Thank you for your time - I look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

      Best,

      Katy Walum