Fwd: Road Closures for Rock 'n' Roll Seattle

  • Katy Walum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Rock 'n' Roll Seattle <community@...>
      Date: Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 4:09 PM
      Subject: Road Closures for Rock 'n' Roll Seattle
      To: katy.walum@...

      Road Closures for Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle View Online

      This is a friendly reminder that the Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle Marathon & 1/2 Marathon benefiting the American Cancer Society is coming up on Saturday, June 26.  Detailed “road closure brochures” will be mailed to residents, businesses and organizations along the route this week.

      PDF versions of our course map and road closure grid are available on our
      website.  If you are affiliated with a community group or business along the route, please share this information with your members and/or employees.

      You’re invited to get involved with this exciting event.  Spectators are encouraged to line the route to cheer 27,000 runners and walkers towards the finish line.  Volunteers are still needed at the Expo, Start Line and Finish Line.  Please
      sign up online

      Thank you,

      Community Relations Department
      Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle
      Saturday, June 26, 2010
      http://seattle.competitor.com/event-info/course/road-closures/

      This email was sent to katy.walum@... because you are subscribed to receive community relations messages on behalf of this event.  We respect your privacy and do not rent, sell or lease customer information. Please use the links below to change your email preferences or unsubscribe from future mailings.

      Please consider your decision before unsubscribing from this list, as doing so will remove you from all notifications regarding this event and associated road closures.
      If this message has reached you in error, you are no longer the appropriate contact for your organization or to update contact name/address, please complete our contact form.
      Competitor Group, Inc. | 9477 Waples St., Suite 150 | San Diego, CA 92121 | 1.800.311.1255