Admiral Neigborhood Association's Summer Concert Series - DONATE!

  • Ann Limbaugh
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2010
      Admiral Neigborhood Association's Summer Concert Series - DONATE!

      Planning is well underway for the 2nd Summer Concert Series in Hiawatha Park!  Last year's concerts were a huge success and very well attended by the community.  This years concerts follow a similar format and run for six weeks from July 29th through September 2nd.  Again, all concerts are Thursday evenings beginning at 6:30PM and are FREE to the community.  You can expect to hear music from local artists that is fun, relaxing and has wide appeal.  Pack a picnic, relax on the lawn and listen to some music with your neighbors!

      Admiral and West Seattle businesses like PCC, the West Seattle Blog and Weitzel Construction have contributed to help fund this music event.  Additional businesses have pledged support but we are still shy of our fundraising goal.  We could use your help!  If you own a business in the community and would like to contribute to the event or if you can offer a personal donation, please email Dave Weitzel at dave@... or submit your credit card donation through our website:  www.admiralneighborhood.org.  All credit card donations are tax deductible and processed through DNDA (Delridge Neighborhood Downtown Association), our fiscal sponsor.  Our website will direct you to theirs where you can enter your personal information.

      ***IMPORTANT***
      Please enter "ANA" or "Admiral Concerts" into the comment section after you've entered your credit card information.  This will insure your donation is directed to the Admiral Neighborhood Association's (ANA) Summer Concert Series.

      Thanks so much for your support and look forward to seeing you around the neighborhood and at the concerts this summer!